Join talented Chef Peppe in our Lucca Cooking Class as he starts the day with a colorful visit to the outdoor market. Together, you will select, then purchase the produce and products that will be used in the cooking class. Learn how to select and what to look for in choosing local and in season produce, fruits and vegetables, cheese, honey and spices.
Market Tour & Cooking Class in Lucca
Following the market tour, everyone heads to the kitchen for our hands-on cooking class preparing your meal.
The chefs will share their technique and knowledge while leading you through the steps to prepare an apetizer, 2 fresh pastas or 1 pasta and 1 risotto and dessert.
During the class the chef offers an interesting and delicious olive oil tasting, along with artisan and organic honey too!
After the cooking class, lunch or dinner follows and everyone enjoys the foods that were prepared in class with a glass of local wine and water included.
- Lucca Market Tour including historical food notes and discussion.
- 1 hands-on cooking class including the preparation of an appetizer, 2 pastas with sauce and dessert.
- Lunch or dinner follows and everyone dines together on the foods that were prepared in class. Local red or white wine included, additional wine & beverages available at a surcharge
- Olive oil tasting
- Local cheese and honey tasting
- Recipe booklet, included.
$215 per person, based on minimum two people. All taxes and VAT included.