Tie on your apron for an advanced cooking experience in the kitchen with Chef Lorena in the heart of Florence. This class is for the experienced passionate cook and chef, and includes preparing Tuscan and Florentine cuisine with a profound understanding of tradition. Using high quality ingredients, you will be creating an antipasti, fresh hand-made pasta, risotto, main courses & dessert.
After each class, everyone enjoys dining on the food that was prepared in class accompanied with red or white wine. All menus vary and are based on the season using fresh produce from the near-by Sant Ambrosia mercato. Menus can be tailored to accommodate food allergies, diet restrictions and vegetarian.
- Hands-on cooking class including the preparation an antipasti, fresh hand-made pasta, risotto, main courses & dessert.
- Lunch follows and includes on the foods that were prepared in class. Local wine included. Select wines available at a supplement.
E295 per person, based on 2 people cooking. All taxes and VAT included.
E395 per person, based on 1 person cooking. All taxes and VAT included.
- Tuscan Crostini with chicken liver paté
- Pici alle Briciole, typical hand-made Tuscan pasta with bread crumbs roasted in olive oil
- Pork fillet with lardo di Colonnata (spiced aged lard) and seasonal vegetables
- Tiramisù with vinsanto
Additional select Tuscan wines are available for you during your cooking classes. Chef Lorena will suggest and may procure any favorites.