Join us for a a delicious one day Master Cooking Class in Milan with Chef Maria in her home kitchen. Learn about Milan’s cuisine in this very unqiue hands-on cooking class that focuses on one advanced recipe – that takes time to make – using high quality and in-season local produce.
Following each cooking class, everyone enjoys the food that was prepared in class with a toast of local red or white wine, water and caffe.
While in Milan, join our Da Vinci Tour including reserved tickets & guide to see masterpiece The Last Supper, one of the most famous artworks in the world painted by Leonardo da Vinci between 1495 and 1498 for the Dominican monastery Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan.
Set in Italy’s fashion capital, you’ll be able to soak up the food, fashion and art while cooking a delicious lunch or dinner.
- Master Cooking Class with,
• Aperitivo with Prosecco and finer foods.
• 1 traditional recipe from scratch,• Taste the fruit of your labour for lunch or dinner,
• Beverages included (water, local wines and coffee),Long and complicated recipes as lasagna, parmigiana, slow-cooked Ragu sauce, handmade stuffed to name a few.
- Welcome bag with Chef’s apron and recipes.
$295 per person, based on two guests.
For Single Guests: If you are traveling on your own, please call us for the best group price. We are happy to welcome you into an already scheduled group.
* Please note: One-day cooking classes do not include transportation, accommodations, or any other excursions. If you would like to add on transfers to and from your hotel or cruise ship port ~ please let us know your group size and we will be happy to provide a price and reserve the transfer(s) for you. If you have a non-cooker who would like dine, but not cook, please let us know and we will also send you pricing.