Join us for a delicious one day Master Cooking Class in Milan with Chef Maria in her home kitchen. Tie on our apron for hands-on advanced cooking classes and pasta making in Milan. Learn about Milan’s cuisine that focuses on one advanced recipe – that takes time to make – using high quality and in-season local produce.
Following each cooking class and pasta making class, everyone enjoys the food that was prepared in class with a toast of local red or white wine, water and caffè.
While in Milan, join our Da Vinci Tour including reserved tickets & guide to see masterpiece The Last Supper, one of the most famous artworks in the world painted by Leonardo da Vinci between 1495 and 1498 for the Dominican monastery Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan.
Set in Italy’s fashion capital, you’ll be able to soak up the food, fashion and art while participating in hands-on cooking class or pasta making class making a delicious lunch or dinner.
Master Cooking Class includes:
- Welcome Prosecco with finger foods
- 1 traditional recipe from scratch*
- Enjoy the food that was prepared in the cooking class with lunch or dinner following
- Water, local wines and coffee included
$295 per person, based on two guests.
For Single Guests: If you are traveling on your own, please call us for the best group price. We are happy to welcome you into an already scheduled group.
* Please note: One-day cooking classes do not include transportation, accommodations, or any other excursions. If you would like to add on transfers to and from your hotel or cruise ship port ~ please let us know your group size and we will be happy to provide a price and reserve the transfer(s) for you. If you have a non-cooker who would like dine, but not cook, please let us know and we will also send you pricing.